Thursday, July 17, 2003

White pepper ice cream- is it sweet, or spicy?
White pepper ice cream- it's all the same to me.

I'll make this concise, because I need to get to bed and mow my backyard tomorrow. I had an allright day. Larkin, as usual, made it far above tolerable. Before I saw her, however, I sort of lurched around the house, took frequent catnaps, and tried to stretch out some of my muscles. I'm all sore from working out, and now my legs are sore, too. I dunno what it is with me. I'm all, like, physically active and shit. These workouts with Sterling and Shawn are really improving my strength and overall muscular definition too, if I may say so. Maybe my legs are sore from running in the park... Sigh. I'm tired.

So Larkin and I watched Ravenous this evening- a nice movie about, you guessed it- cannibals. And everybody loves cannibals! I mean, I do. They're hilarious. All eatin each other and shit. Anyway, great movie.

I was reading through an AIM conversation between Larkin and I I saved, circa 4.5 months ago. Right before Larkin and I started dating. God damn, we were flirtatious.

Child of Mists: we should like, um, totally hang out. Or like, whatever
JohnH778: we totally should

I remember every heartbeat that I felt when I typed those three words. I wanted to put them in bold italics and increase the font size to, like, a million. It was a silly little flirtsy thing, but I meant it in all caps with a giant period. Like, YES. LET'S GO OUT. Please?

And four months later, here we are. Amazing.

No comments: