Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Well, Larkin should be home soon. I wait eagerly like a Jack Russel fucking terrier for that alarm sound I've got on AIM that tells me when she logs on. I can't wait to see her. The past few days have been, well, pathetically hellish. But surely, some can understand. Once you're in love with someone, being apart is the most painful thing imaginable... I've never told anyone, because some goofy scientist has probably said it before, but one of my chief philosophies has yet to be compromised. It goes something like this:

Humans never feel the need for anything unless they've experienced it at least once.

And it's true. Not even food or water. Sure, a baby will feel hunger pains and thirst, but does a baby really know what the fuck water or baby food is? No. Once it gets some, it knows what will sustain its life and it craves it from then on.

Man. I was just reading some of my past blog archives- like, the ones from the very creation of this life's timeline I call my blog.

OH SHIT! I continue nostalgic monologue later. LARKIN'S HOME

No comments: