Saturday, July 19, 2003

There's so much ignorance in the world. Yeah, I'm talking about religion again. So sue me. But I hate it. No one today takes a step out of his own perspective to look at the big picture. No. That'd be too logical. The human race has evolved and multiplied into a hoarde of dumbasses, ever since some neanderthal looked up at the moon, fell to his knees and worshipped it. No one realizes that they base their faith completely on what they were taught since they were old enough to, well, eat, what they read in a book of fairy tales, what some old guy preached to their families every Sunday. Religion is unnecessary, it causes pain and strife and maybe a few clothing donations, and no one can see it.

One nation under god my ASS. I've never considered that little pledge of allegiance issue, and now, I really am pissed about it. Why are we still saying that, when America in the first place is supposed to be a huge blend of culture and religion? What the fuck about Jehovah or Allah? Mother fuckers! President Bush said in 1987, the year I was born, that atheists shouldn't be considered citizens! It's atrocity to civilization, this worshipping, it is.

No comments: