Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Larkin has a new denim jacket. I watched her glue decorative stuff onto it today from my secret underground lair (under the covers in her bed). Much fun. She looks cute in it! Positively adorable!

So, yeah. I didn't get to see her until 6:40ish today, as she must now take another HLA course. I must say, she was at HLA for about four hours, but I STILL missed her fiercely! I'm so used to seeing her every day for such a long time! I want to say it's almost becoming routine, but I hate routines. It's wonderful every time we do something together. Still always so impossible to leave her alone in her car in my driveway at midnight. I'm really happy. I think I've finally accepted this new concept that I'm loved by someone in a deeper way than some silly infatuation. Or at the very least, someone's been fond of me for more than two months. Heh. Flavor of the month, did you say, Ben? :P

Child of Mists: you are doted upon
JohnH778: as are you!
Child of Mists: and that is a threefold utopian dream

Todd wants us to fix him up with a bunch of black clothing and shit, like we did Rob. It will happen, and it will happen Saturday. Going to KICK ASS! I enjoyed doing it to Rob. Seemed to give him something to be happy about, at least. Todd should enjoy it.

I don't have anything left to say about today. It was great, as usual. I'm going to take a step out of this mindset I'm in, and look at my life... Try to summarize it.

As far as I know, I'm doing well. I'm loved by an extraordinary creature, who I'm also infinitely fond of. I have a new-found love of several things, in light of my happiness. Sushi, which Larkin so kindly reintroduced me to. My parents never get the stuff. Cooking, which I was inspired to improve upon by her as well. Reading, which I don't get enough time to do (not that I mind). Writing- this interest of COURSE spawned from Larkin, she being the adolescent queen of the English language. I've sort of got that story thing. And I've written all that poetry, which people seem to like. I have a new interest in my blog due to it. Hmm. Sewing, which I took up due to a lack of Larkin. My self-embroidered pants do look pretty cool. I still like knives. I love my crazy long hair and my clothes- after a decade of being the kid with the pants, t-shirts, and short dorky hair, I've established a little more personal style, I think. Now I'm the kid with the pants, the work shirts, and the long hair. Yes. Much better. And I think, lastly, I do keep myself in better shape nowadays... I've got someone to impress now. Amazing what cycling has done to my damn legs over the past year and a half! I feel as though I could kick the head off a mule!

No comments: