Monday, July 07, 2003

Sushi Heartburn

Man, what a day. That play I went to with Larkin's family today was, well, it was allright. Mediocre. Had some hilarious characters, but generally, I'm not much for mysteries, as they seldom invoke much more from the audience than "who killed Professor Fucker?".

Mm. I love sushi. Larkin's mom, being the incredibly awesome person of good taste she is, took us all to a most favorite restaurant of mine, Pepper Chino. Man. They have the BEST SUSHI. I'm not a fan of their green jello, but everything else was positively superior. Heh. Liz is hilarious. It seems there's much more to her that one might get at first glance- she's really pretty smart. Most cute with Ari. I do believe they're my favorite lesbians! Not that I know many... Or any others for that matter... But they're really cool.

So, Larkin and I got back to her house and went on one of our walks around a park again. What fun it is to run around in the woods with her! A bio-2 student is very interesting to have around in the wilderness, as she's most proficient at pointing out what things are, and, to my appreciation, which spiders and plants are poisonous. Mushrooms are springy and soft! I want to make a hat out of mushrooms. Yeah. The walk was cool, I jumped around a lot. I'm training my sense of balance so I can easily walk across that big metal pipe in the backwoods we visit. Plus, I like to jump on things when I'm hyperactive. Yeah.

Wonderful evening after that, spent at her house. I like peach tea. I like peach tea. I like Larkin, too.

I'm listening to Queen. BICYCLE! BICYCLE!

No comments: