Sunday, October 27, 2002

Ugh. I don't really give a damn if anyone reads this, I've just got to have this website to dump my thoughts into, or I end up containing them for all eternity.

I feel kinda bad about seeing the movie with Julia. I'm so embarrassed. Not about going with her, but about what I did.. In the middle of the movie, I kinda put my arm around her. I don't know if it's because I really like her, or because I think she might still like me. She did send me that email after all, but still, I feel like a real idiot. Even if she does still like me, maybe it was too early to do something like that? I don't know. It seemed to make her really uncomfortable, and I stopped, but I felt like apologizing for my stupidity the entire time afterwards. And I did, and I still feel like doing it, but I really don't want to bring up the subject again. Whyyyy am I so stupid?

It's not like she's holding it against me or anything, she's not really the type of person to be quick to anger, or anything like that. I just still feel really dumb for doing it.

Irene, if you ever mention this, to anyone, to me, I'm going to kill you. I just had to write about it.

No comments: