Thursday, October 24, 2002

I'm home!

All I really feel like talking about today is choir. None of my other periods are really that interesting anymore, and not all that fun. I have the Hallelujah Chorus stuck in my head, and it still won't come out. It's so energetic and moving, almost like our voices are instruments, which is what Mr.Raddin said is typical of the Baroque style of music.

Julia's so funny. She kept avoiding eye contact with the bass section today so she wouldn't meet eyes with me. She did mention it in her blog, though I noticed it anyway. She also mentioned that she really does like me, and emailed me last night telling me she worded her IM wrong. Now, she admits she's attracted to me. I'm so happy! Tomorrow is the sign language club meeting, which I'm going to with Julia. I still can't decide if I want to ask her out tomorrow, or wait awhile longer; either way, I haven't been this ecstatic in quite awhile.

No comments: