Wednesday, October 09, 2002

Ah, Wednesday. I think we actually did some work in electronics and programming today, but I don't quite remember. It's all really a blur. English was also exceptionally boring today, as we just read a book and took notes on it. Although, you've got to admit; how interesting can a class that teaches a language you've spoken for 13 years be?

Chemistry wasn't too bad, we had this test over electron configuration diagrams, which I actually think I failed. I'll live. Me, Halley and some other people are going to the Renaissance Festival sometime this month or the next, which should be fun, things like that always are. I'd wear my katana, but it's not exactly European. Besides that, a sword and khakis? I don't think so.

The hatred swells up inside me every time that greasy-haired, arrogant idiot sits next to me in choir. Did I mention that? I now sit between the sopranos, and Palisin. I can't fucking stand it. He's all like, hey John, what's up, havin a great day? I know I am! Man, that geometry test was hard. I mean, when we had to draw the square thing that had all those sides? Jesus. I soooo failed.

I'd be all like, STFU.

But, I think I'd break a level of trust between the directors and I. I suppose I can stand it, eventually he ought to be moved towards the rest of the lesser basses, but the aura of stupidity that borders my shoulder is very, very hard to ignore.

No comments: