Saturday, October 26, 2002

Sigh. From what Irene says, Julia likes this Adam guy in choir, and has for a long time. I guess it's good to know, but even still, I wish she just wouldn't tell me stuff like this. Now I have to have that in the back of my mind tomorrow.

Just so I don't seem like I'm obsessing over her (which I'm not, by all means), I think I'll try and get my mind off that subject, and write about something else.

Friday, we continued watching junkyard wars in electronics, and I continued to sleep in programming. It's becoming so routine, I can't stand it, but at least electronics is only one semester long. English I can live with, since occasionally we get to write according to a halfway interesting prompt in there, and the tests are easy. I can't believe 'palatable' is a vocabulary word. Didn't these people ever read Calvin & Hobbes? That's where you get vocabulary from. I swear!

Chemistry is getting difficult. I really need to learn my polyatomic ions, or I'm going to hell.

Geometry is easy, as always, and there's this interesting guy I've made friends with who sits across from me. He's from the Philippines, he drives, and smokes. I suppose that's all okay, since he's 18. He invited me to go over to his house on Saturday; not like I have anything better to do. Amazing.. I'm getting out of my house twice this weekend.

No comments: