Monday, October 28, 2002

I just realized something. I noticed something, a little glitch in my personality and my being when I was sitting around playing EQ. I'm listening to Yaida Hitomi, a damn female Japanese singer, and all of a sudden, I hear my dad's voice call me downstairs. He sounds really angry and such, so I jump out of my chair, knock over some books and things, and lean over the rail. "Yes? Did.. did you call me?" "No, was talking to the dog." This happens a lot. Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that:

I am very high-strung and tense. I just can't seem to relax. People have told me this before, I suppose I've just never taken it into consideration. Must be why my muscles are always so tense. Aghh, and I'm noticing it especially today, I feel really tired for some reason. Maybe yoga? Or meditation? Or something. gAGOD the phone just rang...

No comments: