Thursday, October 10, 2002

This damnable tetanus vaccination I had to get is actually a good bit painful. My shoulder's a little stiff, and hurts to move. Oh well. No pain, no gain, right? Or, no pain, no protection from potentially deadly neurotoxic bacterial infections? Something like that.

Today was allright, though I was really waiting for choir rehearsal to be over. I hate forgetting to bring my music. Looking over someone's shoulder and singing at the same time always makes the other person kinda nervous. Chemistry was a nice break from the routine of English, programming and electronics, though it's actually beginning to become very difficult. I guess I'll get used to it; I suppose I've been in easy regulars classes too long. As long as I'm still challenged enough, and that I don't get a sense of superiority to everyone else, I think I'll be okay. Wait, I do have a sense of superiority. Rightfully so, in electronics at least! Well, you've got to aim high.

Hear about that sniper that's causing mass hysteria and murdering several people? Now here's the kind of crime intelligent people commit. If you're pissed, you do not break the law by strapping a bomb to yourself and running into a boy scout meeting. Isn't that a bit lame? A .223 caliber rifle and a nice spot to sit and aim is the way to kill people, if you ask me. He hasn't even been caught yet! I think that if people like me were criminals, government officials would be wearing armored suits. Planning, efficiency, and secrecy is the way to screw people over, illegally or not.

Ugh. I've got to sing the national anthem at the game tomorrow with the choir. I am the antichrist of school spirit.

No comments: