Friday, October 18, 2002

I'm home. No region rehearsal today. I suppose they want to give us a break, as the auditions are tomorrow, but I would've much rather gone over the music again in a rehearsal. At least I'm home early, and I've got the house to myself.

I got a lot of sleep in electronics, programming, and English today. Big surprise. In chemistry, now we have to memorize the naming system for acids as well as every other compound, if it weren't already complicated enough. I'll get the hang of it.

Oh, I'm overjoyed about choir. We're singing the Hallelujah Chorus from The Messiah for the holiday concert. Not only do I have an mp3 of it anyway, it's from Evangelion, and I already know half the bass part. It's going to sound wonderful when chorale has perfected it. I'm just becoming very nervous over the thought of region auditions. Not only the fact that I may not make it, but the good chance that I'll have to sing at five or six o'clock. Oh well. Maybe I'll sit with Sterling on the bus, to avoid sitting with Alex. Because Alex isn't too bad, but he never knows when to stop talking.

Wish me luck. I'll need it.

No comments: