Sunday, October 13, 2002

7:30 on a Sunday night. Is there really anything more depressing than that? I can only think of two things; no, I can't. Not right now. It's the last of my weekend, and I really don't want to think that much.

I've been playing EverQuest for the last 5 hours or so. Make that 2 hours; I actually got out today and tried to ride my bike on the old route I used before I started having this breathing problem. I think I almost killed myself from the stress of trying to catch my breath, so I suppose I really just need to stop until I get over this. Although, I really can't stand not being able to get out of my house when I feel like it. I could go for a walk or something, but I prefer the speed of a decent pace on my bike.

I think I'll write about how ecstaticly good my day will be tomorrow when I get home. Only because there's no rehearsal tomorrow, but still, maybe something else good will happen. Who knows?

By the way, check this out. My blog is so much cooler.

No comments: