Thursday, October 31, 2002



how would you commit suicide?

Yep. If I ever need to end it all, looks like that's how it's done.

Speaking of wanting to end it all, what the hell is going on? Today, I get home, it's halloween, I'm going to that party with Julia, yay, everything is great. I call Stephanie Begg to try and bum a ride, but she can't give me one. Just to make sure, I ask her if it will be at Julia's house, and she says yes. My mom gets home in 20 minutes, and gives me a ride over there. I'm 15 minutes late, but it couldn't be that bad, could it? Apparently so. The party was somewhere else, damn it. I call back later, and Casey picks up the phone telling me Julia's at a party. Well no shit. I ask for an address, and no luck with him, so I'm sitting around on my ass, in this cool looking chef shirt. On my computer. Could it get much worse? I was actually looking forward to this. I like Julia, and I like hanging out with her too. It must be Stephanie's fault. Has to be.

No comments: