Monday, October 21, 2002

My cat is scaring me. She's been sitting below my chair for hours. I can't even make her go away.

Aside from that, let's move into today. Mondays really don't have to be bad, it's just that everyone makes them that way. The earth: 51% pessimistic? Evidently.

Nothing to talk about in electronics, save the newest episode of junkyard wars, though programming became a lot more challenging today. We're finally learning how to create our own variables and constants in a program, which is what I've been waiting for. This means you can specify something like"strCynicism = '100'", and the computer will recognize "cynicism" as a value from then on, as a string of text, which is represented by the "str" prefix. Very useful.

My English teacher is making fun of me. She knows that I'm an atheist due to that paper I had to write, and on my test, she wrote a note to 'taunt my agnostics', as she put it. She wants me to humor the possibility that an afterlife exists in my writings. I have no problem with that, I suppose, it's not like I'm a really active neo-atheist who would burn a church down at will. I'm just also not completely passive.

Why won't Mr.McCormick stop the quizzes in chemistry? Why?

Choir. Nothing to say other than I love the Hallelujah Chorus, and I've got Julia's picture to add to my crappy HBO wallet now. Maybe I should buy a decent one? With what money?




No comments: