Monday, October 28, 2002

Hey, I'm home. And I'm in region choir. Seriously! Mr.Raddin came by my geometry class at the end of today and told me that a few bases failed, and that I'd been called to be in region choir. Wasn't expecting that.

Reign of Fire is an interesting movie. I can't quite decide if it's any good yet, but I say that because we're watching it in electronics. Dragons and British people with guns. It's interesting.

In English today, I had to write about the 'five points of Klein Character Development' in my journal. I wrote this big elaborate thing about why I think the concept that Klein is trying to make us into better people is really pretty retarded. I may copy it into this blog later on.

Betcha I failed the chemistry quiz. I just know it.

In choir, we're learning this new Hanukkah song, most likely for the holiday concert. I don't like it too much, but that's probably just because we're learning it in sophage. Meh.

Like I said, I'll probably write my little essay on character development in here later, when I've got some more time. Work to do right now, such as cleaning this embarrassingly messy upper floor of my house.

No comments: