Wednesday, October 30, 2002

I'm home. And home alone, what's more; my mom's coming home late today, and my dad's off on another hunting trip. I enjoy the peace and quiet.

We finished watching Reign of Fire in electronics today. This big guy with a battle axe jumped at this dragon, and then the dragon glomped him, and it was funny. It was pretty educational, we learned that batteries use DC current. Crazy.

I got a 95 on my chemistry test. Not only is this unusual for me, being one who never studies, as in never, but Todd got a 15 on the test, Halley got a 30, and Nicole got a 65. They all hate me, and the hate flows through me and generates a new strength. Or something. Muahahaha!

There's really nothing else to talk about today. I'm still in a good mood from riding the bus, oddly enough. Katie Maier was riding today, and as always, she was all smiles and saying hi to everyone. There's this joyful light about her personality that can cheer anyone up, even the most bored, exhausted, pessimistic person like me. It's almost scary, but she's been like that since first grade.

Halloween party tomorrow night. Fear my chef costume and wooden spoon- fear it with great fear.

No comments: