Sunday, September 15, 2002

Sigh. Sunday night is always so blank, so unfulfilling, because you know that the next day is Monday. I never have been able to appreciate Sundays as a real holiday. This weekend actually kinda sucked, besides the fact that it was 2 days of no school. With his computer broken, a geek can get bored very easily. This damn spare computer I'm using displays 16 colors at maximum, so basically, all I can do is sit around on messenger programs. Talked to Halley on AIM Saturday, she was going skating in the evening, and I was actually going to ask her if she'd mind me going, but I had chores and stuff to do with my dad in Florida. His mother died a few months ago, and he's down there collecting some possesions. Very sad.

I'm looking forward to school tomorrow, so very much, this entire weekend I just sat around and did nothing, but what's more, not even my mom was here most of the time, she had to go to her office Saturday, and went to some quilt festival or something Sunday. I literally had no one to talk to but the people on AIM, and it's not like everyone's always online. I need to get out more.

I'm tired beyond belief, so I suppose I'll update again tomorrow when I get home from school.

No comments: