Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Ah, Tuesday. I didn't update yesterday, and there really wasn't much to talk about, save the fact that I did make district. Big surprise. I got 29th in my room, which is pretty crappy, but I was sick, so oh well.

Know what's funny?

Host PhilSave_7599 kicked MäGGöT·©ö®p§ê out of the chat room: Disrectp to my Lord and Savior (Access ban set for 15 minutes)
JohnH778 : ...
You have been kicked out of the chat room by Host PhilSave_7599: Disrectp to my Lord and Savior (Access ban set for 15 minutes)

Gotta love those bigoted Christian chatrooms. I just love how they like to start their own holy war on you, and when they realize their vocabulary doesn't contain enough syllables to create a decent argument, they just kick ya. And for 15 minutes! Perhaps that's long enough for them to get a dictionary. Or a bible, to quote constantly until I either leave, or become a Christian.

No comments: