Monday, September 16, 2002

Monday. Not a bad monday at all. We even actually learned how to solder in electronics today, and quit watching U-571. We actually made an application in programming that involves a button. Whoa.

In English we went down to the computer lab, where I typed up my paper on my 'Self-Preservation Philosophy of the Purpose of Religion'. I just know that if we end up reading that, someone's going to get on my ass about being a godless heathen. It happens every damn time. But that's allright, I've never faltered in an argument defending my beliefs, or lack of them. I don't plan on being converted. Heh.

Chemistry! What sheer enlightenment is chemistry. I mean, imagine a class where instead of doing work in a solemn corner, with imaginary walls seperating you from all conversation, you actually could actually help people with their work, or be helped. I don't really care how hard it's going to be, next year I'm going to shoot for all honors, except maybe algebra-2. I hate math. Damnable math.