Monday, September 09, 2002

Monday. For some reason, I don't think this will be a bad day; I woke up this morning feeling pretty decent, not deprived of sleep like I had expected. In fact, I'm posting this just 6:30 before I leave. Felt like writing down my thoughts, which I don't often do. So anyway, today I'll be pretty happy once I get past my first, second, and third period classes, as well as my lunch period. I don't have any friends in any of those classes, and I sit alone at lunch. Fourth period is great though, I love the people in it compared to all my crappy regulars classes... People that will actually talk back to you, instead of going back to sleep at their desks from some hangover. Lot of nice, intelligent people in honors courses, as opposed to the regulars people, who will generally start with a question about multiplication tables before they ask you for help on actual algebra. Chemistry is different though. Nice teacher, seems happy with his job, which is very unusual. I hope to get to know this girl in that class a little better too.. very nice, smart, polite, things I like. Fifth and sixth period are nice too, choir and geometry, and so far, geometry is easy this year, it's like we're reviewing what a triangle is, except it's not a review. Pretty pathetic. Might as well post a quote every day or so that regards my thoughts, so here's one I remembered from a clever fellow on MSN; which is in spite of that, the center of all things unclever.

"Only a fool need quote the words of another man." -Voltaire


No comments: