Thursday, September 12, 2002

Ah, Thursday. I always resent the fact that Thursday exists, such a pointless, evil day before Friday. It just doesn't fit in. Today, I have no idea what I'm doing in any of my classes. That's the joy of my disorganized life, nothing is ever scheduled or planned, it just comes. I would only know if there was a big test today, or something that a teacher repeatedly pounded into my brain.

I don't know what kind of day today will be, I'm looking forward to chemistry and choir, as usual, so it's nothing out of the ordinary. Geometry is no longer something I even have a remote interest in, yesterday we had seat changes. I sit with a table of four now, that includes me, some Hispanic girl, some Hispanic guy, and some girl who talks less than I do. I know, it's scary. All I really want to do today is actually have something, anything to do in programming. I swear, if we sit there staring at a computer monitor for an hour, I'm going to go psycho-blender. Don't get me wrong, I stare at a monitor quite often, but even still, at least this computer has something worth doing on it.

6:40, I've got to get out of here. More later.

No comments: