Friday, September 13, 2002

Oh, rejoice, I am home. Done with district rehearsal, that stupid pep rally today, and everything else. Well, in electronics, the teacher got back today, and of course, to celebrate his return, we just had to watch a movie instead of doing work. Besides, U-571 has electrical components in it, like, um, batteries!

In programming today, we once again sat around and did nothing worth writing about. The only thing that was of any remote entertainment to me was trying to get higher than 43 words per minute with my right hand on that damned typing game. In English, we took a test on that crappy story The Pedestrian, and I was the only one in the class with a 100 on it. Big surprise. Towards the end of English, the teacher had us write about something that made us understand the world better, in a defined 4-paragraph format. I chose to write about my whole self-preservation religious philosophy. I think I'm going to turn it into a project sometime this year and see if the teacher appreciates it, because the class probably won't.

Ah, chemistry. Mr.McCormick was laying the smackdown on my lab report today, simply because I didn't show my work and my procedure was incomplete. He rambled on for some time, but still gave me a 92, so I guess I'm happy. Other than that, some utterly devastating news today. Hah. Halley says, 'Hey Nicole, I've got a date tonight with a guy from Cy-Fair!' then it was more like, 'John, did you choke on something just then?' Oh well. I did, after all, get her email. Sigh.

No comments: