Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Man. Tomorrow is district mock auditions, and I still can't breathe well because of my back problem. I'm going to choir hell O.o

In other news, today, we kept soldering pieces of wire together in electronics, which is something to do, but it kinda gets old after awhile. In programming, I designed this program, that's got this fish, and ya click 'fish' or 'no fish' and then you can be all like 'make fish bigger'. It was craaazy.

English comes around, and we keep revising those papers I talked about, people keep asking me why I'm an atheist after they get a chance to read my paper. Sigh.

We had this big atomic structure test in chemistry, with quantum electron configurations and such things. I think I passed, but I may have gotten the electron configurations wrong.. I think I copied a chart down wrong, or something. As usual, talked to Halley, Nicole, those people that sit around me. There's that Celeste girl too, but I think she only talks to people on her right side. Maybe it's a gothic thing?

Geometry. Could it get any easier? We're like, drawing three-dimensional models of rectangular prisms, I remember doing this shit in third grade. Bleh.

No comments: