Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Library right now. A third of the class is taking the cooking practical--you have to make veloute, espagnole, hollandaise and rice pilaf--a third is deep-cleaning the kitchen (I did that yesterday), and my third is off until noon. Woo.

I might be renting a three-story house with three of my good buddies, just across the bridge on the north side. My tuition would cover the rent, about 350 a month, which is less than the dorm. Plus, there won't be anyone to check my bags every fucking time I walk in, we've got our own washer and dryer, I have my own room, and the stove is gas. It's actually a really good thing I didn't sign the new lease for the dorm--I might be outta there by the end of November.

And now I'm going to go rock out at Starbucks where there is a fireplace.

No comments: