Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Looks like I'll be leaving earlier than I thought. If they okay it I'm going to move into Penn Commons on the first of July. Classes start on the fifth so if I get there early I'll have a few days' time to familiarize myself with downtown Pittsburgh (and if I'm lucky I'll be there before my roommates so I'll get the top bunk, nicest room, etc.) God damn, I'm excited. 30 days. It's going to be the absolute hardest I've ever worked in my life. I'll have class as much as I did in high school every day except with things that challenge me (and that I actually care about) and then I should have a job. I am going to cook stuff. I mean, can you imagine the satisfaction you'd get if you took a test and if you did really well then there's this amazing thing you've created with your bare hands that can do nothing except make you happy? None of this "I worked my ass off for three hours last night and she gave me a 72 on this paper and I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHY" bullshit.

No comments: