Tuesday, June 07, 2005

the scorpions

Back to work. I'm really putting some money in the bank recently... Not just from graduation money, too; I've been able to do a good amount of extra work and my job for the pizza joint really pays great (and on time/in cash).

So, yeah. I'm pretty sure now that I'll be in NYC on the 16th and 17th. It should be expenses paid, not sure what I'll actually be paid for the shoot yet, but I know it's for some big 14-page spread in Vogue. I mean, like, wtf? The only thing I ever do is their poster and some thing at 5:30 in the morning for Fox News and all of a sudden they land this for me. They sure didn't mention anything about my being 17 a problem this time.

Went to the DPS today to get a state ID. Dumb people there. This woman took her daughter in to get a driver's license and they had no identification whatsoever. Not even a report card from her school or something. It was hilarious. They just didn't get it.

I super like Rasputina... Cello...

~I heard your voice through a photograph
I thought it up and brought up the past
Once you've know you can never go back
I've got to take it on the otherside

No comments: