Friday, June 10, 2005

peanut butter crackers wrapped in cellllll-o-phaane!

I ...
Am: alive
Am not: stuck here
Want: freedom
Have: that to look forward to
Wish: everyone would just quit making nuclear weapons
Hate: ignorance
Miss: singing
Fear: nothing and most things. I am 17 and invincible.
Hear: lacrimosa
Search: for kicks. nothin I like more than good kicks.
Wonder: if I'll ever be able to quit my goddamn job
Regret: is unproductive
Love: mozart, coffee and women
Ache: upper back
Am always: needing to get things done
Am not always: satisfied
Dance: only after plenty of sake
Sing: low
Cry: I haven't cried for a long time, life has been too good to me
Write: in my blog a lot
Won: Smartest award in 1st grade
Lost: sleep
Confuse: people who find out I'm nice depsite looking like a vampire bat sometimes
Need: rest
Should: be working

I'll most likely not be in NYC after all. Went to the agency today and those guys bullshitted me as they have for the past year or two. I will no longer have a fucking thing to do with them. I'm a patient guy but I cannot deal with the imps of this industry trying to get the money I bust my ass for. I actually don't mind that I'm getting out of the whole deal. It was a pretty bad idea from the beginning, even if I do actually look good. It's just not my kind of thing.

argrghrgh, time to get to work.

~and now a word with CHESTER

No comments: