Monday, June 06, 2005

Walked around with Kara last night until around four. I've always gone on walks really late at night but having someone to go with is much better; it's good that I've found someone crazy as myself that actually lives close by. Will likely embark on such a latenight adventure again tonight.

So now I'm leaving for college a day earlier than I thought (again). I'm gone the 30th of this month. Gah.

The thing is, I'm getting a discount flight because my neighbor works for an airline and she can do that stuff. It's for available space only though, so if I get to the airport on Friday and the plane is full, I'm fucked. We figure it's safer to go Thursday so I have a backup plan. I'd go Saturday but I can't check into my room, but if I can't check into my room Thursday I can just spend a night in the airport in the worst case.

No comments: