Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Well, it's my favorite time of day again. 2 AM.

Just three hours ago I was with Larkin. What fun we have! Even in the sauna-like humidity of a Houstonian evening, we enjoy walking around the park and getting kicked out of Starbucks. Sigh. Why must she leave at midnight? It's the only thing that keeps us from practically living together.

So, yeah. That was fun. I just wrote two or three more pages to add to my Jim, the Karate Florist story. What fun it is to have my very own little character(s) and plot to fool around with! I do believe this is coming along quite nicely. I'm in the midst of describing Mr.Fujiyaki, the karate instructor's past, and I've got this whole struggle deal going on. It then leads into Jim's beginnings as a student of the old guy, and so on. It's gonna be all cool. I've got it figured out now- there will be the old guy's daughter- then she'll come to Texas to visit- then Jim will fall in love with her- but then EVIL EVIL Fujiyaki family overseas will be all EVIL and take her away! And Jim will have to be all heroic and shit and save her. Whee!

No comments: