Friday, June 20, 2003

Hey, I'm bored! Supposedly, some Klein administrator whore complained to the people that run HLA, and all the students are being forced to stay there until seven now. Which means Larkin must endure the full twelve hours of the day. Tis a sad, sad story.

Yesterday, however, we had a good bit of fun once she got home- her, her mother, along with Ari, Liz and I went to this modern dance alteration of Alice in Wonderland. I don't really get to attend many performances or artsy things these days, so I'm eternally grateful of Larkin and her family for exposing me to such things. After much wonder over whether or not the show would suck, I really did love it. It was so different, and intriguing, and the music, the music was fabulous. I have such appreciation for all that a cappella choral music, and there was quite a lot of that sort of thing in there. It kicked ass.'

Ari and Liz are so cute together. Nice people. I also love Larkin's mom. She's hilarious!

I will be continuing to write my story about good ol' Jim the florist. I need a little time to plan out my plot- it may turn into a big novel depending on how far I take it. I'm having fun with it. I must do this sort of thing more often... I'm getting good reviews. Right now, I'm thinking there will be a chick. Yeah, a chick, and Jim and her will like, hook up and stuff. And then there will be evil guys. Either the Pope or an evil rival flower shop or karate dojo. And they'll kidnap the chick. And he'll have to go and be all like wraaarr and kick a bunch of people to save her. Yeah. It's gonna be neat.

No comments: