Thursday, June 19, 2003

I know jack shit about politics. I don't really read enough newspapers to keep up with each specific event in America, or anywhere else in the world. I know that there was this whole 9-11 thing, and then there was this war on terrorism deal, and that our president sucks. Don't ask me for details, because I won't be too keen on it. But this is what I observe from looking at what I know.

Democracy is largely a big hoax. It's like Christianity, except we're made to think we have more freedom than that. Has anyone ever wondered why we're made to think we can vote for our own leader and have that vote actually make a difference, when in reality, some electoral college in Maryland or someplace made up of old upper-class white guys that are the descendants of slaveowners determines who our president is? It's so fake, I can't stand it. If the government is for the people, then why not base elections off a popular vote, rather than 200 old men? I mean, if they really are old, then that means all those former KKK conservatives get their way. I do hate our president. This leads me to my next point.

America is an embarrassing country to live in today. In short, we're all just a bunch of fat pigs (which is not inaccurate, considering the amount of obese people here). We're fat, we eat a lot, we consume more anything than anyone in the world, and we're always sticking our big fat pig noses into everyone else's business. If some country doesn't adopt our big fat pig way of life or style of government, then we say fuck em! Bomb the shit out of them! Use the biggest fat pig bombs we have. And the pork flies everywhere. Pathetic. Our wars are so damn biblical, it's sickening. If someone's not like us, destroy. Whatever the hell happened to thou shalt not kill? Oh, that's right. The New Testament was written. God changed his mind, which was ever so convenient for we warlike peoples.

No comments: