Monday, June 30, 2003

Pathetically Deprived

Ok. Tomorrow's Tuesday. Larkin will be back the day after tomorrow. At 8 PM. Maybe, if I take twenty sleeping pills, I can just sleep until then. No, wait, I'll die.

So Sterling's mom is being a Nazi about the relationship between him and Kathy, much to my disproval. Kathy is awesome. And Sterling and her go together so well, I can't even believe it. For his mom to seperate them is such an atrocity unto everything I believe in! It's love! Something so unique, that they actually go together well, is too rare to be destroyed by some overstressed, conservative religious fanatic parent. I mean, I don't blame her for being irritable, what with all the kids, but she has no right interfering with the forces of awesomosity. Damnit! If I could drive, I'd hook those two up faster than a... fuck, I'm out of good analogies. my last one was-

JohnH778: man, your life is like yogurt on fire
JohnH778: it could be good
JohnH778: if it weren't on fire

Anyway, Sterling and I are in a deprived situation. I'm dying due to a lack of things to do, and he's dying due to a tyrannical, menopause-stricken superbitch.

But, selfish of me to act so depressed. It's not that bad. She'll be back the day after tomorrow, and besides- I heard from her today on AIM, and she seems to be having a great time. All those colleges begging at her feet... Larkin's amazing. She's like, the supreme queen of the academic universe or something. I swear I had this fantasy in fifth grade that I'd be dating the smartest girl in school.

Maybe there is a god?

No, it must be Joe Pesci.

No comments: