Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Back from another visit to Larkin's house. Obviously we stretched out our precious minutes until the very end, that damnable iron wall that is the city curfew. We always do. Though, I can't just say it's "another visit". It's never routine, seeing her. Every minute I spend with her is an experience, it infuses my life with something to be content with and even proud of. We can't spend enough time together. And hell, it's been almost three months since we started seeing each other! I'm happier than I've ever been before in my short existence! I'm finally with someone who didn't have some physical infatuation with me that lasted a few weeks! I think I've figured out when love is the most wonderful- when the other person loves you back.

What am I babbling on about? No one understands, because I'm too happy! Goodnight!

No comments: