Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Sitting around now waiting for Larkin to get back to the gym. I can't wait to see her tonight. I just want to lie around with her in my arms. It sounds boring, but we have so much fun just falling asleep near each other.

It's so hard to even explain the bond between us. I love her on so many different levels. On the one side, she's brilliant, my best friend, and she's so interesting; she has so many neat interests, which makes her a great conversationalist. It's her personality I first adored when I met her. But she's also very attractive to me. It's a rare thing to see in someone these days- brains and beauty. I consider myself the luckiest person in the world. Things are going so well for me...

On a less tired and sentimental note, I printed out the forms for the parent-taught driver's education program. I'll be 16 on the 23rd of August, so getting my license is something I actually needed to start worrying about. Amazing! I actually did something, rather than lazily think about it for a few months. Maybe I won't fail AP English and honors physics next year after all.

Did I mention that? I don't think so. After a battle over lost forms with my tramp of a school counselor, I finally got securely into AP-Honors English next year. Thank all that is good! Out of regulars! I really hope it's not too challenging for me. I'm sure it won't be that, but I really must get myself into a more responsible mindset for the next school year. I guess I'm doing allright so far. Hell, I'm even actually emailing places looking for a job. Fuck the dentist. Fuck him in the ear with an olive fork! My life is something splendid and full of love!

No comments: