Monday, March 17, 2003

Ugh. Monday. Today hasn't been so bad, despite the tiny amount of sleep I got last night, but only because I've been caught up on it due to spring break. The days of sleeping until lunchtime are over. Anyway, lively enough, I sprang out of bed this morning to eat a bagel in front of the incandescence of my ancient Compaq Presario 1525 Multimedia monitor. I'm meticulous when it comes to knowing the specifications of all my computer junk; some guys work on cars, I save myself the physical effort and screw around with electronics. While I try my best to bury the competitive, egotistical male spirit that resides in and torments men, it usually only results in manifesting itself as a less potent form. My computer is better than yours.

Before I go on, I'd like to share this with you. I thank some incredible force in the universe that I have never met this person. Based on his wonderfully creative geocities ranting center, I can conclude that he is:
A. A bastard. Overall.
B. A stupid bastard, to boot.
C. A stupid, bigoted, overzealous, conservative bastard. One of those anti-GSA or as I prefer to say, Neo-KKK types who carries a very misguided sense of superiority. It makes me sick. Why can't people consider issues from different perspectives before they deal out judgement?

If this blog has at least a few regular readers now, it would be of great assist to my crusade against idiots for someone to kick this sad little kid in the crotch. Perhaps I say that because him and I seem to have a major difference of opinion, or perhaps I'm right. You tell me.

I think I was going to talk about today, before I was sent that link. It was nice to be back in the rhythm of things I suppose, and to see Larkin in the morning was uplifting, to say the least. Green hair today! Green! I, being the forgetful person I am, forgot to wear green today, though no one took much notice. Not that I mind being pinched by Larkin. English went by quickly enough, while I moved from the dull and very brief Of Mice and Men to a much more entrancing Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice. Ah, I love the morbid and sacrilegious literature Larkin exposes me to. I'll never be the same.

PE passes eventlessly, programming brings more quiet reading, chemistry is tough again, choir is nice and energetic, and geometry, as always, consists of watching the minute hand creep around the desert of numbers that is eternity, at least reaching an oasis that is the five. School gets out, I walk around until I find Larkin, and bug a ride home. She's so considerate. I must remember her when I get a car someday...

I'm off now for a two hour choir rehearsal.

No comments: