Saturday, March 15, 2003

Ah, where to begin. Spring break draws ever nearer to an abrupt end, and I feel as though I could take about two more months off. To wake up at noon every day is a nice change from falling out of bed and into the shower at 5:30 every morning, but it shall soon end. I just hope I didn't have any homework to do.

On a brighter note, Larkin returned from her trip to LA Thursday; you can read all about it on her blog. Tired as she was, we went out to Starbucks to hang out and discuss certain matters ranging from the details of her trip to her crazy sister to the girl in the corner named Miffy. Heh... Miffy... Anyway, the day after I gathered up a few scraps of effort and used them to actually clean up my room a bit so Larkin could come over. She was here for about seven hours, during which we watched a few movies; classics like Edward Scissorhands, Shaft, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Tim Burton is a cinematographic genius, Sam Jackson kicks ass, and British humor is just so dumb and hilarious. All the better when you've got someone to watch it with. My dad cooked us something vegetarian to match Larkin's food preference, which she seemed to appreciate very much. My father is a great guy (and chef) when it comes to meeting friends of mine. It was all a great time. I'm so very fond of Larkin, and for her to just come over and keep me company makes me so content. I hope we can do something again before spring break ends.

No comments: