Monday, March 24, 2003

A short week this will be. The New York trip starts on Thursday. It's going to be great. A real experience. Times Square, Grand Central Station, the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Metropolitan Museum, six meals on our own, and of course, there's the oppurtunity of the concert itself, to perform in Avery Fisher Hall. Phenomenal. Missing two or three days of school will be well worth it. I shall be thinking of Larkin the whole time. I'll take pictures of course. Something to share with her when I get back will be nice.

This morning, Larkin informed me that some bastard had slashed her tires overnight. I can't believe it! Who the hell would do such a thing? My ride home is crippled! We're leaning towards an angry, conservative Chinese Catholic. The thought of this is very frightening. More frightening, even, than the garage door closing on my spine. Maybe I could buy some night-vision goggles and sleep in her van with a gun! We'll get to the bottom of this. Kinda like in Scooby-Doo. But with guns. And night-vision goggles. Yeah.

Who the HELL IMed me last night? Some insane fool by the screenname "menwholikeboys" messaged me in the evening and claimed he was a pedophile. Who the fuck are you? I demand you reveal your identity in my comments feature!

No comments: