Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Holidays are great. The essence of all things lazy, spring break is best spent at home amidst good music and good friends. Yesterday I attended yet another Mormon LAN party, which is supposed to last four days, but I'm not staying that long. 96 hours with those people is a little too much. While I like laying the smackdown on someone in a deathmatch-style game, it sometimes takes forever for people to decide on what to play. Not only that, we're all guys, and only human, so after four days I think we'd all reek of body odor. No, I choose to remain here listening to my mellowsexy Indian techno-jazz. It really fits my relaxed mood as of late.

Larkin's away in California, well, experiencing California. She called me today, to my delight, and told me of how things were going. Seems to be having a great time, meeting celebrities, browsing colleges, going out on the town. Everyone likes her. In any case, I patiently await her return, and look forward to doing something with her when she gets back.

No comments: