Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I ate waffles for breakfasssst

So, I'm supposed to be in this barber shop, er, quintet for Variety Show. Some guys needed me because I'm all basstastic and we were supposed to start rehearsing tonight, but that didn't happen, so I'm making chocolate brownies with strawberry frosting.

I had a surreal experience this morning. I was at HEB at, like, seven, and I could see the sun rising and stuff. Yeah, it was weird. Majestic golden sunlight washing over heaps of tomatoes and honeydew melons.

I'm waiting for my brownies to cool off.

I worked too much today but it paid off. A thousand doorhangers distributed in two days--Sunday and today, that is. I walked to Jackpot Pizza to tell the boss I'd gotten all the stuff out and he couldn't believe me. So I got 500 more doorhangers and I ought to get paid once he checks to see if I actually did all that crap. Eighty dollars and seven goddamn cents. I picked up a nickel and two pennies on peoples' driveways.

Dogs hate me, but cats love me, by the way. Whenever I'm walking around peoples' houses I always stop and pet the cats, and while I'm doing so, the dogs go freakin crazy and try to eat me so I have to run away and stop petting the cats. Sigh.

No comments: