Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I must've gone crazy for awhile, because I always update. Always.

Spring break is something of a godsend. I'm working my ass off, true, but I don't have to sit still at school all day before working my ass off, and I'm getting paid. I hate school. I really do. All I want to do is work and see people, and ironically, that doesn't really happen at school. It's a waste of time this year, I have decided.

Been hanging out with the guys. And when I say guys, I guess I include Veronica, Ashley, Kim, and Jill. Watched some foreign films which we thought would be the worst ever, but turned out to be really good, though really depressing, Chinese dramas.

I feel physically wornthefuckout and emotionally hyperactive. The two do not go well together and I just need to sleep but I prefer to stay awake and think of things to write on my blog. My mind's a blank though, so I'll get back to you.

No comments: