Monday, March 28, 2005

I think today was probably the most interesting day of spring break. I ate a multitude of interesting things today, including something called Bubble Tea. Nicole took me down to this Vietnamese tea place right next to the Hong Kong Food Market, where I, a long blonde-haired white guy wearing an orange shirt, told a strange man at the counter that I would most certainly like to try a "Passion Fruit Snow Bubble". I eventually received some kind of fruity, smoothie thing which had little balls of tapioca in it. I love trying new things. It was actually really good. We also got sandwiches from another Vietnamese place and Italian ice cream.

I nearly missed a call from Allison to go to the park and have a picnic when I got home, and despite having already eaten, we went and did that. I haven't walked around or even been to Meyer Park in a long time, but it was nice. Today was a serene day. We headed to choir rehearsal after the park, which I was kind of looking forward to at first, but ended up being sleepy and sore-throated. I should probably stop sleeping with the windows open and the fan on.

So, I had a very nice ending to a sort of average Spring Break. I'm probably going to the gym in a few minutes. I want to try a bunch more weight on the leg press tonight, maybe 450 or 500.

No comments: