Sunday, March 27, 2005

oh, fuck you, David!

I'm not trying to alter the course of history or anything, but if anyone is planning to hold a martini in the future, please be sure to get near me and look sad, so that I can pull someone I don't know aside and say,
"I think she's the saddest girl to ever hold a martini."
That was a line from Vanilla Sky, one of the worst movies in which Tom Cruise got to screw someone ever. It is supposed by those with more elevated tastes in cinema than I that the original movie, Abre Los Ojos, is a lot better because it doesn't have Cameron Diaz in it. Tears could fall, however, if no liquids are spilled on shirts.

I watched that with The Guys tonight. I've decided I probably need to stop calling Veronica and Kim The Guys because they're
A. Hotter than fire
B. Girls
C. Ninjas
D. All of the Above
E. A, B, and C

I bought a corduroy jacket from an estate sale today for two dollars. It fits really well.

This Spring Break is remarkably uneventful. Tomorrow is, like, the second to last day.

I'm really waiting to see if Jesus can do it--you know, rise from the dead and all. It happens tomorrow! On the next episode of DRAGONBALL Z!
Can the Apostles collect the dragonballs in time to bring back Jesus?
Will Jesus be able to defeat Freiza before he can unleash his terrible horde of Supersaiyan zombies?
How the fuck did we get bunnies and eggs from the gruesome crucifiction and resurrection of Christ?
Find out
NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z!!!!!!111


No comments: