Sunday, March 06, 2005

nine times. (and one for freeeeeeee)

Yarr. I cannot wait to get my hair cut. The length of my bangs is bugging me.

Ankle is slowly returning to its normally functional state. Realized that boss will probably not give a damn if I don't work for two or three days.

Not really wanting to sing the national anthem with chamber choir at Global Meltdown. I'd suggested that someone go with me to see the thing, but then I remembered that, frankly, when I went to see it a year or two back, it was kind of mediocre. I think Erika's show at javajazz next Saturday will be more interesting.

The dinner party tonight was quite nice. Also, baking bread is a lot of fun. It's about time I started making some more wheat-based breads, though. I've got the basic ideas of making the stuff pretty well in my head (I haven't used a recipe to make any in quite a long time) so I think I can experiment more.

~all you need is love, love
love is all you need.

No comments: