Monday, February 21, 2005

we drift deeper, and life goes on. as the rush comes.

You know, it's kind of fun to sit back and put your keyboard on your lap and type. I think they should design a keyboard that's all ergonomical and fits on your lap perfectly so I can do this all the time.

Haven't been able to write any kind of decent song in awhile. Thinking I may need more samples to inspire me. I might look on the intarweb. Whoa. But yeah. Really want to make another lounge track, something that I'd actually feel good about sharing with people, like my Bloop track. And god, that one is perfect now that I've remastered it and stuff. I dunno. Whenever I want to write a song, my inspiration often comes to me after I hear a certain drum break on my winamp playlist, so I rush into fruityloops to see if I can make something similar, and then winamp will switch to one of those things that I have no idea as to why I own (like, from Dzihan & Kamien - Homebase to Tai Mai Shu - Freestyle Rap) and my sense of tempo and beat and shit explooooooodes.

Holy shit, Love is the Message by Ciacomix just came on digitally imported!

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to school tomorrow. Who wants to join me and try to lose the school some money on attendance? Fucking TAKS test! They'll have me come for an hour and a half of English and leave, will they? Ha!

Saw a Texans for Kerry sticker on this beat up old pickup truck with some lawnmowers in it yesterday. Kicked ass. Wish I could've taken a picture, because that guy's a soljuh.

I don't know what I'm going on about. Just passing the time because I'm anxious to get out of my house to Barnes and Noble tonight.

No comments: