Saturday, February 19, 2005

Secrets! Intrigue! I ate an apple fritter!

Stuff is going great right now. I'm really happy. I don't even think I'm going to go to school on Tuesday, because I would just be going to English for an hour or so and then back home.

Solo and Ensemble today. I think my ensemble (Alex, Kathy, Meaghan, and myself) did pretty well considering all the problems we had on our road to utter musical perfection. Yeah.
Mr.Horton: Why don't we try it about two dynamic levels softer?
Us: Because it would be harder.

Allison is a fun person. Went to Barnes and Noble tonight and got along really well. I regret not getting to know her better earlier; we've only been in school together for, um, a lot of years. Hanging out again on Monday. Yay!

Tomorrow is the empty schedule... hmm. I'm going to have to figure out what to do.

~gather ye rosebuds before the onrushing river of lava devours our fragile bodies in a searing wave of molten iron

No comments: