Friday, February 18, 2005

Okay, I have instructions for you guys.

1. Go to www.modellover.com .
2. Try to ignore that really not-so-good-looking male model on the cover of the site. No, that exposed nipple is not a secret button leading to some sort of minigame. I've tried it, so don't click it.
3. Click on Model Search.
4. Hit the little white arrow that comes up.

Whoaaaa, whoa! It's me and some chick! Whoa!.

Yeah, that's the second look we did at the photo shoot I was at awhile back. Personally I like the first one better because in the second one, I think you can tell I'm very tired of holding that pose for 30 minutes, I'm developing tendonitis in my lower back, and I'm very, very nervous about not touching the diamond-studded straps on whatsherface's 2600$ dress. But I won't be a typical model and be dissatisfied with everything I do. Meh.

No comments: