Sunday, February 13, 2005

It's 2 AM. I've been playing Face of Mankind, a new MMORPG which is in an open beta stage. It's okay but not the kind of thing I could play for a long time. Tribes is better. At least I got the goddamn thing to work; turns out to fix my Direct3d problem, I had to install an old set of drivers. Yeah, fucked up, huh? Don't upgrade your drivers for better performance--get the older ones.

Mardi Gras party yesterday, which in itself kind of sucked, but our group got first place in the costume contest and I drank some really black coffee at Starbucks afterwords. They've acquired more big soft chairs at that location--a definite plus.

Damnit! I think sleep is a waste of time. I mean, I'll spend such a huge amount of my life sleeping. It's depressing. I need to do that right now but there are precious hours ahead of me that will simply slip past my unconscious mind. I'll miss the sunrise, and hot coffee, and muffins, or something. My mom bakes stuff Sundays. It's like, how I go to church. I eat muffins.

Yay. Valentine's Day is Monday.

~if I see you again I'll have to fire

No comments: