Friday, February 18, 2005

I wrote "Todd likes sex" on the crayon box at Starbucks

Today is truly a day of days. My chief thought all day had to do with what to drink when I got to Starbucks after school. In choir my ensemble had to sing in front of the class. Very embarrassing as my voice kind of ran out of gas on a big sustained high note, which took a bit out of the harmony we were going for. There were worse ensembles than us though, which is good, but we have to perform tomorrow in front of the judges. Craaazy.

At Starbucks today (my favorite one, the one next to the Target on 249), the sexy Tim Burton-looking Gothic barista gave me 89 cents in change in return for a ten after I bought a cup of coffee, and I didn't even notice until I was down the street with Todd and realized I had absolutely no paper money. I theorize that she used some sort of seductress ninjutsu on me and I simply took the 89 cents and grinned. She was just so nice! She even made the plate with my seven-layer bar all decorative with chocolate syrup like a pastry chef and the coffee was so good! I bet she makes so much money that way... and now I know her name, because when I went back to protest my lack of money, the manager was like, "shazbot, must've been Kelly, she left". Like, omgomgomg (I am pathetic)! On a side note, it's good to dress uniquely. I was wearing a slim suit and a white shirt today with my brown-checkered socks, so some guy remembered me coming in and I got my five bucks back. That's the best Starbucks ever (I've also never dropped any Goddamn glass bottles at that one).

I deadlifted 200 pounds the other day. My legs were supporting, like, 355 pounds! Strength! >.< I've realized recently that my patio, which is where my weights are, is not level. Therefore, one side of my body is stronger than the other because it has to push up at a less advantageous angle on the bench. I think it's my left side, which is actually good, because when you think about it, that makes my right and left side about even (so no muscle imbalances). Fuck, I'm just trying to justify having a crappy outdoor weight set that's subject to rust. I need a real job for a real gym subscription so I don't have to run to Ehrhardt with ankle weights and do pullups on the fucking monkey bars.

NARUTO GOT LICENSED! AAAARGGGGHHH. But I think Dattebayo fansubs is still doing it, so I might be in luck. The grim news is that Cartoon Network will be showing it (I think in the fall of this year), and that will be an atrocity unto mankind, because I hate almost all dubbed anime. It just sounds like ass, no matter how you do it; they usually get some girl's voice for the big deep-voiced guy and then they have someone like me speak for, like, fucking Yugi-Oh. Ugh.

I really feel like going out again tonight. Meh. Human interaction is nice; I've been playing waaay too much of the Face of Mankind beta, which does not count at all.

No comments: