Monday, April 28, 2003

Wow. I’m having a good Monday. It’s really an amazing feeling. Despite waking up at 6:35 this morning, I’m actually quite energetic. Lifting my spirits even more than memories of a great weekend was Larkin, dressed today in colors brighter than black: a pink shirt, plaid skirt, white fishnet and CAT EARS. I may date the cutest thing in existence. Can’t write about the weekend right now. It kicked so much ass, I literally forgot what happened. I think it involved a lot of Larkin. Hong Kong Food Market too. I have Pocky and tea.

Todd’s a cyborg. He composed an essay here which illustrates the reasons we believe so- and I do believe him. First of all, the guy's physically invincible. I recall a brutal episode a few years ago where Kieron beat him in the leg with a board. It broke. The board, I mean. He also doesn't seem to feel much emotion... Doesn't smile or talk that much, just groggily stares at the wall a lot. Like his batteries are never charged, or something. Of course, a little emotionlessness doesn't mean we can't hook him up with some chick. It works in anime, right? Cyborgs and humans? Perhaps an advertisement will assist my romantic crusade...

-Man (robot), 16, looking for woman of similar age
-Enjoys anime, very morbid humor, quiet walks in the park, and (dressing up as?) Batman
-Has titanium skeleton, weighs a slim 670-680 lbs, green eyes, wears glasses

His AIM screenname is TBartkowiak! Someone come and claim this helpless little victim of loneliness and, um, getting hit by boards.

No comments: